Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Fashion Week 2007: Baby Phat

Miss Kimora put her foot in it for Fall 2007 with a line so diverse, so a mixture of looks that incorporate tweed, gold, silk and FABulousness and made me want to tell the judge. Here is what Mz. Lee offered:

The best part about Baby Phat is that they offer us Plush Divas the same styles in our size.. Now as a side note...

They have nothing to do with this blog, but dammit... I wish.. (sigh)

These fashions will be available for Fall 2007. I am waiting for it like Christmas..

Until then, keep it stylish!

Ms. V.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The men are working the runway

Louiza Patsis said...

I don't think it's healthy to be too big or too small, as in conventional modeling. Go to the doctor and check your BMI and body fat percent against charts for your age/height/gender. No matter what, feel good about yourself, while being responsible for your helath. Check out my blog www.louizafitness.blogspot.com, and look up my book Pocket Guide to Fitness online. -Louiza Patsis, MS Biology, Lucille Roberts personal trainer