Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Welcome to my world

Well well.. here I was thinking that I was going to comment on one of the best blogspots I have seen in a while, http://www.stealstyle.blogspot.com and I up and get my own blog. I tell you boy, God works in mysterious ways. But I digress, welcome to the world of Ms. Virginia Slims, better known as the Plus Sized Fashionista, attempting to take over the world, one couture piece at a time. New York is my home and I am currently in a long term relationship with fashion. It is something that consumes me more than it should, however I am completely comfortable with my addiction and don't care to explain myself. If you happen to be one of the few Plush Divas like myself who prides herself on taking that extra step to look and feel good in no matter what you wear, then this is the place for you. I intend to fulfill my duties and keep you updated with the lastest fashions for the plus sized woman. Let's start the revolution ladies, shall we?

4 comments:

ShyGyrl said...

I think it is great that you are creating a place for plus sized women. As a newcomer to the plus size world (I just gained like 30 pounds in the past 2 years and have exceeded a size 12), may I request you post retail locations that sell trendy plus size clothes - finding jeans that fit are soo hard (especially since I am still in denial of my new found fat and still refuse to walk into a "big girl store"

Plush Fashion Watch Inc. said...

Let me be the first to welcome you here. The first thing I can tell is that it is not a crime to be a plus size woman. As long as your healthy and love what you have, you will be ok no matter what you wear. However, let's be real. A person that loves fashion as much as myself and has had her weight fluctuate damn near half her life can tell you that shopping in plus sized stores are hard. Especially when things are illfitting and out of style. I created this blog for those specific reasons. Please subscribe to the blog so that we can keep you informed on the lastest trends and fashions.

Until then, peace.

Ms. Slims

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Anonymous said...

Neat article!