Monday, January 8, 2007

Spotlight On: MonifC

I came upon this website a couple of days ago and whatever I was doing didn't matter, I saw the dress of my dreams. After I wiped the saliva from my mouth, I did as much research as I could on these DEE-LICIOUS clothes and their designer: MonifC.

MonifC, created by mother/daughter team of Monif and Elaine Clarke, exude high fashion and vibrant living with their cornicopia of colors and style. Each and every item scream sexy, classy, fun and with the right pair of shoes and accessories, an outfit is a guaranteed success.

This clothing line, specifically made for the plus sized woman has been created specifically for breaking the mold and going beyond what is offered to us.

"Today as a plus size woman, Monif understands the need for a new perspective in the plus size market. "It took me many years to appreciate my curves and recognize them as a plus and NOT a minus. I know that there are women like me who recognize that we get dressed everyday in the hopes of reflecting creatively what we bring to the world. I was tired of buying the standard uniform that every woman has, I needed luxurious feminine clothes that make a statement...Who says plus size can't be sexy, luxurious, and feminine??"

Speak on it sistah.

MonifC Designs can be found on her website www.monfic.com as well as via myspace at www.myspace.com/monifcplussizes.

Hope to see you shining..

Ms. V.

No comments: